Paryushan Parv and Das–Lakshan Parv Program 2018
Paryushan and Das Lakshan Parv Days
- Paryushan Parv: September 6th, Thursday thru. September 13th Thursday
- Das Lakshan Parva: September 14th, Friday thru. September 24th, Monday
Click on the scholar's name to read his bio-data.
Paryushan Parv Pravachans are by Prof. Abhay Doshi of Mumbai University. Pravachans will be in mostly Gujarati.
Das Lakshan Parv Pravachans are by Dr. Abhayji Dagdeji. Pravachans will be in Hindi.
For your convenience, the detailed program can be seen and downloaded in pdf format using the following link.
- Swami Vatsalya during Paryushan Parva weekdays are sponsored by the JCGB Members.
- Swami Vatsalya during Paryushan and Das Lakshan Parva weekends are arranged by the JCGB EC.
- Please RSVP using the links below if you wish to have lunch at the derasar during weekends falling on Paryushan or Das Laxan Parvas
You can check using the links below if you have already provided your RSVP.
Sponsoring a swamivatsalya is a good way to celebrate these pious days. Please use the link to see the days and dates available to sponsor. Please contact the appropriate person if you wish to sponsor.
- Sudhirbhai (781–769–9077 cell) for sponsoring Swami Vatsalya during the weekdays of Paryushan Parva.
- Rajeev–Harsha Jain 508–405–1448, 401–258–8596, or any other EC member for sponsoring Swami Vatsalya during the weekends of Paryushan and Das Laxan Parvas.