JCGB membership is open to every individual, 18 and over, that believes in Jainism and agrees to abide by the Constitution of JCGB. One can apply for membership by completing a membership form and submitting it to the Secretary. The JCGB constitution requires members to renew their membership every two years.
Members enjoy the following privileges:
- Receive newsletter by mail.
- Voting privileges are available to individual JCGB members that reside in the states of Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont and have been a member for more than one year. The Secretary must have a completed and signed membership form on file to verify voting eligibility.
- Contest elections under specific criteria.
- Pathshala membership for yourself and kids.
- Be part of JCGB academic and social projects.
- Spread and practice Jainism.
There is no registration or yearly membership fee to join. Donations are always welcome!